Search through our past eNewsletters to find an article you missed.
- Summer 2008, Issue I
- Our first newsletter! Articles Include: Earthlink Search Party, New Programs for 2008, Eco-Centric Individuation, and Interview with Long-time Supporter -- Mary Jane Marcus.
- Winter 2008, Issue II
- Articles Include: Journeys Steps out in the World, We Did It! (Accomplishments in 2008), One Elder's Story, Meet our new Team, Journeys' Core Values and Value Mandala, Get to Know our Newest Board Member -- Maria Garcia, and Strategic Plan Executive Summary.
- Spring 2009, Issue III
- Snake Around the Sun (a Poem by Ayla Carter), Coming of Age for Communities, Loving the Questions Themselves, Getting Out to Go Within (an article about Journeys from the WTA Magazine), Gear Drive 2009!, and An Interview with Chris Dishman -- our Newest Board Member
- Fall 2009, Issue IV
- Articles include: An Update from Emerson High School, An Americorps Year with Journeys: My Rite of Passage into Adulthood, and A HYP Internship at Journeys.
- Winter 2009, Issue V
- Even Before Stan Crow: The Legacy of Cultural Pioneers; Older or Elder; An End of Summer Celebration with Journeys; Adult Quest Reunion; Love Bubbles, A Poem; and Salmon Song, A Poem.
- Spring 2010, Issue VI
- This issue includes the following: Rite of Passage and the "Great Turning", The Abundance Initiative, An Abundance of Interns and Energy, Today's Storyteller: Journeys takes on Social Media, and An interview with Stan Crow
- Summer 2010, Issue VII
- Songs for the Great Turning, Upcoming Events: A Celebration of the Tree of Life, Change is in the Air, and A Journey into Authenticity.
- Winter 2010, Issue VIII
- Mutual Affinity in Mentoring, On Being Welcomed into Womanhood, Gratitude for Gaining the Eyes to See, and Volunteer Spectacular Spotlight.
- Summer 2011, Issue X
- Navigating the Waters of Change, This is a Call to Action!, and Journeys Emerging.