Spring 2010, Issue VI
This issue includes the following: Rite of Passage and the "Great Turning", The Abundance Initiative, An Abundance of Interns and Energy, Today's Storyteller: Journeys takes on Social Media, and An interview with Stan Crow
- Rite of Passage and the "Great Turning"
- By Edith Kusnic. How does our work at Journeys relate to the shift of consciousness that is currently underway? 9/11 rocks a vision quest guide into thinking about the relationship between rites of passage and the "Great Turning."
- The Abundance Initiative
- By Nicky Tannion, Fundraising Intern 2010. Journeys ignites the new season with an uplifting new initiative about abundance.
- An Abundance of Interns and Energy
- By Nevada McNamara, Americorps Volunteer. On January 11th Journeys introduced eight new interns into various roles of support. Our new group of volunteer interns bring about fresh energy to this spring. Here's the update on what has happened thus far.
- Today's Storyteller: Journeys takes on Social Media
- By Emily Pease, Journeys Staff - Marketing. Journeys dives into the world of Social Media to interact with a global community. Check out our new ways of passing along our story.
- An interview with Stan Crow
- Journeys has produced a short video from a 2008 interview of Stan Crow.