Winter 2008, Issue II
Articles Include: Journeys Steps out in the World, We Did It! (Accomplishments in 2008), One Elder's Story, Meet our new Team, Journeys' Core Values and Value Mandala, Get to Know our Newest Board Member -- Maria Garcia, and Strategic Plan Executive Summary.
- Journeys Steps Out in the World
- Read more about our new programs including Counselor Camp, Art of Ritual Leadership, When Autumn Comes and Coming of Age in Communities
- We did it!
- A summary of our accomplishments throughout the year 2008. By Darcy Ottey.
- One Elder's Story, by Jann McGuire
- Reflections on When Autumn Comes: Exploring our Elder Years, a retreat focused on the transition into Elderhood.
- Meet Our New Team
- Journeys' staff has grown to four this year, all thanks to your donations and hard work.
- Journeys Core Values
- Journeys Core Values Mandala
- Get to know our newest board member, Maria Garcia!
- Maria Garcia has joined our board and is interested in broadening Journeys into the greater community to reach underserved youth and adults.
- Strategic Plan Executive Summary
- Summary of plan developed by Journeys' strategic planning task force, over the course of 2007-08, and adopted in November 2008.