Winter 2010, Issue VIII
Mutual Affinity in Mentoring, On Being Welcomed into Womanhood, Gratitude for Gaining the Eyes to See, and Volunteer Spectacular Spotlight.
- Mutual Affinity in Mentoring
- An article about Mentoring by Drew Middlebrooks, one of our long-time Program Coordinators.
- On Being Welcomed into Womanhood
- Amanda Ayling (our Youth Programs Director) introduces our new Spring Break programs for girls, ages 12 - 14, by sharing her own experience of a Maiden Ceremony with Rite of Passage Journeys.
- Gratitude for Gaining the Eyes to See
- A story from the field by Kirt Hodges, the 2010 Program Coordinator for the Solo Crossing.
- Volunteer Spectacular: Brent Stuart
- Julie Adams spends a morning learning more about one of our favorite volunteers, Brent Stuart. Brent is the 2010 recipient of the Stan Crow Service Award.